Friday, October 31, 2014

Keystone Scraps and iDSD

Its that time of year again! iDSD is the digiscrappers favorite weekend!! To celebrate, Keystone Scraps has a couple brand new super discounted bundles for only $5 each and a big sale on everything else! You can find her goodies at Gingerscraps, Gotta Pixel, and at My Memories.

iDSD Bundles only $5 through November 6th only!

ks_iDSD2014TB_preview

ks_iDSDcu2014_previewGP

Make sure you also check out the Gingerscraps iDSD BAKE SALE!

GS_BakeSale_Nov1-5

3 kits only $1 each at Gingerscraps ONLY!!

Pretty As A Peacock Weathering the Storm Thankful

Take a look at some of the pages I made using the template bundle along with the great kits I used with them!

First using Wishes and Dreams found at GingerScraps, Gotta Pixel and My Memories Using Falling 4 U at Gingerscraps , Gotta Pixel and My Memories Using Shabbalicious at Gingerscraps , Gotta Pixel and My Memories Using Key To Happiness found at Gingerscraps, My Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment